Transfer benches are bath seats designed to be placed with two legs of the bench inside the tub and two outside the tub. This allows you to sit and scoot to the center of the bench and lift your legs over the tub wall to enter and exit the bathtub safely. Additionally, transfer benches can also provide a secure place to sit and rest should the user tire while bathing.
- GET IN AND OUT SAFELY: KosmoCare transfer bench is a bathing chair designed to be placed with two legs of the bench inside the tub and two outside the tub. Tub bench transfer seat is designed to assist individuals while entering and exiting the bath tub for renewed independence. It provides independence for seniors and for those with limited mobility.
- DURABLE AND LIGHTWEIGHT: This handicap shower chair is made from lightweight materials with high tensile strength, which makes it sturdy & heavy duty. The aluminium frame provides a high load-bearing capability up to 100 kgs. It is waterproof, corrosion & rust resistant, which makes it a ideal for you bathroom.
- REVERSIBLE DESIGN FOR ANY BATHROOM: Lightweight and durable, the backrest are reversible to accommodate any tub or shower. The shower transfer bench is 30.5” wide at the base and the dual column extension legs adjust to a maximum of 20” high for personal comfort.
- COMFORTABLE AND SECURE SEATING: Feel secure and stable with the non-skid, non-slip bench. Each outside leg is capped with a non-skid, non-slip tip for a safe and secure experience. Large suction cup caps on the interior legs ensures the bathroom chairs does not slip or slide on the smooth tub surface thus ensuring additional comfort and security, The moulded plastic seat contains 30 drainage holes to prevent the puddling of water on the seat.
- QUICK AND EASY ASSEMBLY: The transfer bench comes partially assembled for a quick and easy installation in your bathroom. The final tool-free assembly takes ten minutes or less, much quicker and hassle free.