Bed Rail for Seniors, Medical Bed Assist Rail Handle and Fall Prevention Safety Hand Guard Grab Bar for Elderly, Handicap Those with lower body weakness and for those recovering from back or hip replacement surgery. Bed assist rails for elderly adults constructed with a MS powder frame, easy to put together and TOOL-FREE, This modern handrail design will blend in nicely in any of your bedroom.
- FALL PREVENTATION & SAFE BEDSIDE SUPPORT FOR ADULT: The ergonomic compact bed rail is perfect for seniors, recovering from hip replacement surgery, disabled individuals, spinal surgery, suffering from back pain or anyone with physical limitations or injuries to get out of bed unassisted. Our bed assist rail can help you get in and out of bed safely, minimizing the risk of falls and re-injury.
- SECURE TO ANY BED FRAME: This safety bed side rail suitable for any standard bed frame, and bed assist rail works with any bed size from king to twin. Compact assist railing stability bar with nonslip foam padding, comfortable and safe.
- ADDITIONAL ORGANISER AND STORAGE POUCH: The bed rails for adults with practical organizer pouch will seamlessly blend in with the style and comfortable feel of your home making it the perfect bedroom addition; keep you remote, glasses, or medications close.
- NON SLIP COMFORTABLE HANDLE: Bed Assist Bar Padded with a soft, nonslip foam, the hand guard provides a comfortable and secure grip for getting into and out of bed safely. This bed railing for adults is compact and lightweight design makes it ideal for travel.
- SIMPLE ASSEMBLY & EASY TO USE: The Bed Rail is very easy to put together and Easy to assemble in minutes, TOOL-FREE, sturdy frame with a maximum weight capacity of 100 kgs. Simple design but very secure and stable resting between the mattress and box spring.
Load carrying Capacity: 100 Kg/220 lb.
Net Weight (approx.): 2.6 Kg